The National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) is the Nation’s flagship cyber defense, incident response, and operational integration center. Our mission is to reduce the Nation’s risk of systemic cybersecurity and communications challenges.
NCCIC’s vision is a secure and robust cyber and communications infrastructure, resilient against attacks and disruption. In pursuing our vision, we adhere to a number of Guiding Principles:
- Put Customers First. Understand and meet our customer and constituent needs quickly and completely.
- Lead the Global Mission. In service to our national interests, serve as a global ambassador for cyber and communications security expertise, excellence, and information.
- Be an Active Force for Good. Defend the homeland by being the first and best option to identify, understand, prevent, protect, and respond to significant threats and exploitations of our cyber and communications infrastructure.
- Drive Innovation. Stay on the cutting edge of innovation to bring down risk, learning from past experiences and anticipating change. Inspire others to better understand and apply cyber and communications knowledge and tools.
- Be Right, Be Fast. Connect people-to-people and people-to-content to build community knowledge. Share threat and vulnerability information quickly and broadly, while maintaining the confidence and trust of our stakeholders and the constitutional rights of the American people.
- Earn Trust. Relentlessly build our reputation as the authoritative source of information and a dependable partner through technical excellence and accurate, timely analysis. We are the experts other professionals turn to for help.
This organization and its site publishes articles and notifications about a range of cyber security topics and emergency threats. A full list of publications can be found at https://www.us-cert.gov/security-publications